Thanks to everyone who showed up for our Handy Zip Musette release at The Barnlight in Eugene, Oregon. We’re now sold out of our first production run of bags. A tote is in the works for our next release. Follow our progress on Instagram and contact me to be added to the Handy mailing list.
Posts Tagged ‘canvas bag’
Ordering instructions for Handy bag
Thank your patience and support of our new project, Handy Bag!
We’re happy to report that a very limited batch of 50 Handy Zip Musettes are now available to order.
Zip Musette ingredients:
- 18oz Cotton Canvas Duck
- Deadstock US Army Cotton Web
- Sturdy Nickel Hardware
- Made in Oregon, USA
- Price: $98.00 + shipping (free local pick up)
Sewn in Springfield, Oregon, the Handy Zip Musette is a simple, sturdy shoulder bag made from heavy duty canvas duck. Originally designed for cyclists, it works equally well for travelers, campers and commuters.
Here’s what we have in stock:
- Gray canvas duck w/olive web strap
- Navy canvas duck w/olive web strap
- Olive canvas duck w/olive web strap
- Price: Price: $98 + shipping (no international orders)
- Email email@example.com with your desired bag color & quantity.
- Tom will send you order confirmation and a PayPal invoice
Note: the zippers on these bags are super heavy duty. In the first week of use, you will need to work them back and forth to ease use. They will improve with age.
Tom and LesliP.S. Tom and I are doing our best to estimate demand. However, this is our first batch of Handy bags and we may sell out early for a particular color. Once we sell out the first batch, we will assess demand and prep a new order.