Our super popular vests from last year have returned. We’re so proud to be offering these superlative layers, built in Seattle by our pals at Crescent Down Works. This is a remarkably well made and delightful garment, sure to be a friend and ally for many years and adventures to come. Available now in our webstore, in extremely limited quantities, in either navy or olive.
– Waxed cotton/nylon shell for excellent durability and water resistance
– Worsted wool knit collar, custom knit for us by Centralia Knitting Mills
– A brass, US-made two way zipper.
– Japanese brass snaps reinforced with Horween leather washers, just like on our bags.
– Light weight red nylon lining for easy layering
– Two outside handwarmer pockets
– Single inside chest pocket
– Elasticized section in bottom hem keeps out drafts